Sunday, November 21, 2004

ABOUT NOURA

This is my little sister. Her name is Noura Alma Najid, but we will call her simply: NOURA. Noura means flower, and alma means knowledge. She got the names from our grandfather in Indonesia.

She born in June 12th, 2009. That's makes her 4 and a half years younger than me. My mama told me that she looked like me when she was a newborn baby.

Now she's growing bigger and bigger. Even though she always disturbs me, all the way she can... But I love her very much! And I know that she loves me too :)

We share many things in common. Especially our dance time together with Boogie Beebies. We are good dancers! Come and join me and Noura on our blog. We have a lot of things to share :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP