Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My small House

Two weeks back I got presents from Maya Aunty's Family. It is a small house for me. I like it from the first time I saw it... Uppa brought it home when I was sleeping. When I woke up.. I just ran to it hehehe.... Sometimes when I'm inside it... Uppa will pick the house and move it to other place... What I do is following to where Uppa put it, and go inside the house again... Then Uppa will repeat it.. again.. and again.. and again... ^_^ See me when I play with my small house.....


8 comments:

Anonymous 11:54 AM  

aduh asik banget mainnya nak.. sehat kan?

Anonymous 12:20 PM  

small house nasha bagus... kita ikutan main boleh gak?:-)

Anonymous 9:29 AM  

Iyahh Nasya kangen ama Meyra yahh ? Okeh dehh cium balik buat Nasya. Bilang ama Uppa minta rumahnya agak gedean dung, kan Nasya badannya udah gedeee euyy ? :)

Anonymous 2:32 PM  

duh nasha betah yah di rumah baru, undang-undang dong, kita minum teh bareng gitu..:)

Anonymous 6:35 PM  

haloo little sister..nice present, can we play together ^_^...big hug 4 nasha mmhhuah

erfi 6:57 PM  

Serunya main di rumah barunya.. Izqa ikutan donggg :)

Liana 4:20 PM  

Wah! small housenya lucu sekale:) kak Nathan bole ikut gabung gak tuh? muat gak neh? hehehe:)

Nasha tambah gede ya:) lama Te Sarie gak kemari, kangen neh:)
Mmmuahhhhh

Anonymous 2:09 AM  

nasha...seneng ngumpet ngumpet ya.. ;) nasha mamamnya yang banyak...kok keliatan agak kurusan sih...rotinya mama diabisin ya.. ;)

-tante ari-

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP