Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Birthday trip to TVM

Last Saturday, November 19th, 2005 was my first Birthday. Mama failed to do her 'Plan A' which is making an Indonesian Tumpeng for me.... (hehehehe..) . Well, actually.. it was the only plan. Since she couldn't make it... we didn't have any other plan for my birthday...


Then suddenly on Friday night Uppa said he had to go to Trivandrum on the next day with his friend. He said if his friend come with his family, Mama and me can come too. So finally, we all go for the trip... We started on Saturday early morning to catch the morning train.

This is my second time to visit Trivandrum. The first time when I was 8 months old. We reach TVM around 11 AM. Uppa have to do his work first, he said. So the whole day that day, me and Mama have to wait until he finish all his work. In the evening, we came to ppa's friend's house to take some rest. Then around 7 PM, we went out for dinner. At that time I already feel to sleep because of tired. So basicly, we did nothing on my birthday...

The next day was Sunday. We planned to go out. Our first destination was Veli Tourist Village around 8 km from the city. The Veli Tourist Village on the outskirts of Trivandrum is the delightful waterfront park. An ideal picnic spot where the lake merges with the sea. The wadding pool, gardens, exquisite sculptures, a floating bridge and a wide range of aqua sports facilities (I copied it from a site, hheehehe).

When we entered the park, a group of swans came to welcome us... I was very very excited to see them. Uppa put me down so I can 'talk' to the swans... Then I saw a lots of Crows also.... You know, they are my best friends. When we went to the beach there.... a lot of crows came near me.... And I saw a small horse also.. It was eating the grass. When Uppa tried to touch its body, he got a bite on his leg.... hahahaha...

Since I have so much interests in animal now... After lunch, Uppa and Mama took me to the zoo. It was a very interesting adventure for me. I've been to a zoo before when we went to Hyderabad. But that time, I didn't know anything about animal....

I saw a lot of different animals.... everytime I met them, I 'talk' to them... hehehe... My favorit animals are birds, spotted deer and tigers.. If you like to see other photos in bigger size, click Here

I didn't have a birthday cake, or a party or a lot of birthday presents for my first Birthday..... But I like my birthday trip... ^_^

9 comments:

Anonymous 11:25 AM  

wah seru banget ya jalan2nya.. Trivandum, sampe skrg ga bisa ngeja nama Indianya :D

Anonymous 1:52 PM  

happy birthday beauty ;) all d best for u...b good girl and good moslema :) sweet regards from us..buna,abim&mama.

Rahmi Sukma 2:43 PM  

Happy bday Nasha... Cepat besar ya, Cepet punya adek biar ada teman maen... Trus jadi anak yang pintar sayang Mama dan Upa.

Peluk Sayang dari Keluarga Hamdan

House of Covenant 8:06 AM  

seruu..ultahnya dirayain sama tiger yah he..he..

Shrie Amriza 3:05 PM  

Waduhhh d'nasha maaf ya telat ngucapinnya...

Selamat ultah ya semoga panjang umur dan sehat selalu ya dd...

Sun sayang dari k'ryu

Anonymous 3:49 AM  

Happy B'day Nasya. Gak papa, ulang tahun gak selamanya harus ada cake ama nasi tumpeng. Nyang penting Nasya had fun toh di kebon binatang ... Kisses from Meyra

Bunda 4:26 PM  

Walaupun birthdaynya nasha engak dirayain tp khan tetap seru, jalan2 ke zoo.

Have a great weekend nasha n' mommy.

Anonymous 9:51 PM  

Happy Belated birthday yah Dede.... maap telaaatttttt br nyampe Jkt nih...
Apa khabar.... I miss ama U lhohhh...

Anonymous 7:05 AM  

What a great site
» »

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP