Wednesday, August 16, 2006

In Thirurkad

Me, Mama, My Aunty and cousins went to Thirurkad to join a family gathering. We start from Cochin by train and reached there before dark.

The very next day, other family arrived to join the gathering... There were so many people in my Umumma's house. And there were a lot of children also.

Almost every morning all of us will go to a pool to swim and take bath. I couldn't enjoy that much the swimming programme cause the water was too cold in early morning. But every children like it. Maybe I will like it also when I'm older...

4 comments:

Rafeeque.P.V 6:52 PM  

Hi , who and all are ur relatives in Thirurkad.Appreciate if you can reveal ur identity

Syamsul Bahri 9:12 AM  

jhgfg

Shuhaib Cholakkal 6:05 AM  

Nice.....
I'm frm Tirurkad. Who r yor relatives here in tirurkad.....?

Green Parks 12:32 AM  

Hello.. Firstly I would like to send greetings to all readers. After this, I recognize the content so interesting about this article. For me personally I liked all the information. I would like to know of cases like this more often. In my personal experience I might mention a book called Green Parks Costa Rica in this book that I mentioned have very interesting topics, and also you have much to do with the main theme of this article.

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP