Friday, November 19, 2010

It's my birthday today!

All right!

Today I'm 6 years old. And I'm waiting for today to come since last month! First is of course because today I'm no longer 5 years old. I feel a lot bigger at 6, LOL. The second one is because I can't wait to wear my new birthday dress and my new birthday shoes. Uppa bought them for me right before he left to Dubai.

I woke up with a happy mood today. Git ready for school and ate my breakfast a lot faster than usual. Mama bought 2 packages of chocolate candies. I shared them with all my friends in my class and also to my teachers. Everybody was happy.

At home, Mama made me a lot of donuts to share with some of our neighbours. Actually, I want a cake, like what usually mama makes for me. But we don't have an oven yet in our kitchen. So donut is OK for me. Sprinkled with powdered sugar, soooo yummy!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP