Tuesday, May 17, 2005

My week end

Hello to you all ^_^ I'm back now after a long rest because of Hyderabad Trip.. hehehe. I think I really enjoy last trip very much, especially cause Uppa and Mama always carry me in their hands for the whole 8 days. I am addicted to it :( Even now in home I always want them to carry me all the time. I will cry so loud until they pick me up. Sometimes I made Mama very confused :(

Now I can crawling fast to where ever I want to go in my house. In the morning if I wake up from sleep in good mood, I will call Mama and I will follow her to kitchen. But if I'm in bad mood, I will call her by crying loudly.

Uppa and Mama have to be really carefull now since I can crawl fast. Because start to go and touch something dangerous for me. I will go under the chair while they sit on it, or under the computer table and touch the wires. Sometimes Mama found me already in kitchen while she's outside...

We were very busy last week end... ^_^ Saturday morning like usual, I will play for sometimes and take a nap. Around 1 PM we going out to town. We need to buy a new feeding bottle for me because we left the old one somewhere. Then we had lunch in one restourant. On the way home Uppa had to stop to repair his watch. We reach back home around 4 PM.

Then the next program was going to Cherai beach with Maya Auntie (Uppa's colleague) and her family. We start around 4.30 PM. The beach was very nice... and we reach there right before the sun set.

This time Mama let me go down so my feet can touch the sand. And when the waves came I can feel it too. It's really fun... We play for some times in the water. When my dress getting wet, we stop. After the sun set, we go back to home and reach around 9 PM in rainy night.

We had a guest on Sunday. Uppa invited his friend and his family for lunch. Since morning they are busy preparing food. When Uppa went for shopping, I played with Mama, and when Mama busy in the kitchen (she made fish biriyani) it's Uppa turn to play with me.

In the evening after our guest left, we went to visit Uppa's sister and family who were just moved near by Cochin. We met Upuppa also there.

By the way, another news... now I start to try to stand by myself. Mama worry that I'm not strong enough to do that, because I am just turning 6 months old this May 19. If she sees me trying to stand, she will put me back to sitting position or help me to stand by puting my weight in her hands. But she can't watch me all the time.... sometimes she found me already standing...

5 comments:

Anonymous 9:48 AM  

hehehe jadi inget rambut deeja jaman dulu baru tumbuh.. yang keliatan tebel bagian puncaknya doank.. persis nasha deh :D

Anonymous 8:41 PM  

Koq cepet yah uda crawling? Wildan anakku 7bln sukanya ngesot di lante...btw salam kenal!

arsyhanifa.blogdrive.com

Liana 8:48 AM  

Wuihhhh asyiknya yg lagi dipantai. Nasha kecil-kecil dah berpetualang kemana-mana...canggih euy! hehehe:)

Nasha ke dapur mo bantu mama masak ya dear? makin cute aja:)
have a nice day dear...

Lia 7:00 AM  

Hebat nasha 6 bulan dah mau berdiri,motorik kasarnya brarti bagus. Tapi hati2 ya nak...sebab kalo jatuh itu sakit:)
Btw,itu maen dipantai asyik banget deh...

Anonymous 9:27 PM  

Nga terasa ya Lis, Nasha dah 6 bulan, mana dah mulai berdiri :) Nasha dah mulai tumbuh gigi lom sih, Lis? David lom ada tanda2 tuh

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP