Friday, August 19, 2005

9 months and teeth

Today I'm 9 months old... I'm a big girl now... hehehe. My legs are becoming stronger everyday, alhamdulillah... I start to stand by myself without holding to anything. Of course I do it only for few seconds, less than 1 minute... then I get down again to the floor. Because I become more mobile now... I can explore to more places than before... Opening cupboard (I have to stand to do it) is not a difficult thing for me anymore. Now Mama and Uppa have to care me more... hehehe

Another thing, my teeth is starting to grow out of my gum. There are 2 teeth in my lower gum ready to come out. I think I had fever and didn't eat two weeks ago is because I want to grow teeth... Now you can see them in my mouth everytime I laugh... and cry...

Last week end Uppa had one day off from office... So it was a long week end. He took me to a trip. Yes, again... hehehe. This time we went to Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram), the Capital of Kerala State. It was the first time for me to go there. We stayed with Uppa's friend and his family there.

On Sunday we went out to visit some places. There was a palace (museum). I don't remember the name.. hehehe. For me it is a boring place... and it was a very hot day also... so I cried most of the time because of tired, sleepy and bored. When I had enough cry... I slept..

From the Palace on the way back to home, we visit a waterfall. It is not a big one but I think it has good and clean water... so many people bath there.. under the waterfall. Uppa took me to the river and let me play with the water. It was reaaaaaly fun. I even went to the 'deep' part of the river... around my cest depth..!!! And I was not afraid because of that....

We reach home very late at night after dinner. And the next day we visited one of our relatives near by. We had breakfast there. After that... My Mama favorite programe..... yes, shopping.. hehehe. She can't wait to go to a babyshop. Even for me shopping is bored ( I cried), Uppa and Mama bought me some dresses, a pair os shoes (my first shoes), and toys. Uppa bought me a kitchen set... it is a little bit too early, but Mama said she weill save it until the right time for me to use it. Then one jeep also... Uppa pick it for me..

Monday night we reach bact to our home in Cochin... It was a very tireing day... So the next thing we do is sleep........ Good Night..

7 comments:

Anonymous 1:44 AM  

waw..ada yang udah 9 bulan. alhamdulillah dah makin gede..dah bisa berdiri sendiri...

jadi inget iklan...wah..anakku sudah bisa berdiri sendiri..

nasha...kok keliatan kurus ...mamamnya maish doyan kan??? atau keasyikan eksplor terus nih?? ;)

-ari-

Anonymous 2:03 AM  

Nasya punya sepatu baru nih critanya .. Meyra punya beberapa pasang tapi gak pernah dipake, wuihh percuma tuh beli, kalo kita deketin tak kasih deh spatunya Meyra ke Nasya :)

Iya mbak gw baru dikit pede pajang photo, tunggu timbangan turun gw, abisss kebanyakan lemak sih, hehehee ...

Anonymous 7:40 AM  

Waaaaaaahhhhhh udah jd gadis cuilik nih si dede.... mwah mwah mwaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Anonymous 2:55 PM  

Thiruvananthapuram >>> ini namanya gak bisa lebih susah lagi? :D

wah udah punya sepatu ya.. senangnyaa... udah bisa "turun tanah" dong :D.

House of Covenant 1:10 PM  

selamat yah, nasha pertumbuhannya cepet banget dah punya gigi n berdiri he..he.. cantik banget foto pake baju merah, suit..suit..

frufundersam 9:09 PM  

wah udah sembilan bulan ya nasya :D

Anonymous 3:48 PM  

halo nasha, wah hebat udah bisa berdiri sendiri, giginya juga udah tumbuh, sehat ya nasha:-)

new dresses & new toys, asik... main sama kk dinda & kk dimas yok?
have a nice weekend ya nasha, salam buat mama & uppa:-D

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP