Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My new potty

Last week end, we went out together... just for refreshing after one week I always play at home. We visited one exhibiton. Well, you know that my parent never want to miss any single exhibition...hehehe. It was a property (flats and houses) expo... so nothing we could see there except pictures of flats and houses.. hehehe. Poor Mama... she failed to buy unimportant things.. hahaha...

On the way back home, we dropped by to a supemarket to purchase things. Then Uppa bought me a new potty. I said 'new' cause actually I already have a potty. But it is small one without anything I can hold on... It is difficult for me to sit there. So uppa decided to buy the new one. It is a bigger one with some toys in the front side. I like it.. If I don't use it for potty... we can change the cove so I can use it as a seat. Look at my new potty..... ^_^

4 comments:

Liana 4:25 PM  

hehehe:) lucu kursinya:) palingan Nasha duduknya bentar doang ya dear...kan cepet gedenya.
sweet girl!

Nasha, disana banjir gak?
moga nggak ya dear, Te Sarie ngeri kalo liat berita di TV ttg India.

Have a great day ya

Akira's Blog 9:18 PM  

ih...kok bisa itu kursi lucu en imut gituw. Pinky lagee. Eh, iya. Gak ikutan kebanjiran kan ya Nasha??

House of Covenant 8:58 AM  

hi..hi..foto nasha lucu banget duduk di potty, alisnya itu lho sampe mikir dalem banget kayaknya :)

Anonymous 8:40 AM  

Nasha, luthu sekaleeee dikau nak, keknya koq konsentrasi tinggi gitu...wakakakaka

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP