Sunday, June 25, 2006

Picnic to Wiladatika Flower Garden

Before our Jakarta visit have to end, we (my grandmother and aunties) went together for a picnic. We started from our house in the morning. Earlier, my granmother already cooked some food for us to pack and eat when we reach in the garden... The picnic spot was very near to my grandmother's house. Only about 15 minutes by bus. It is a Flower Garden named Wiladatika.

The garden was very nice... even it was hardly to find any flowers... hehehe. But there are a lot of spots good for picnic. We chose one place near a dried waterfall under a big tree. I slept... hehehehe.

We spent a good time there... After we ate all the food, me and Aulia playing around. Big people busy taking photos for memory... ;-p



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP