Friday, June 02, 2006

My little Aunties..

I have some little Aunties in Indonesia... I mean they are actually still children (like me ;-p), but they are my Aunties...

The first one seen in this picture is Vani, Mama's youngest sister. Although she has a tall and big body, she's only 11 years old and still studying in 6th standard. She was my first friend in Jakarta hehehe....

The other one is Sofie. She's a daughter of Grandfather's younger sister. So she's my aunty. She's studying in 3rd standard. Actually, they live in Mama's native place in Bumiayu. But when I was in Jakarta, they came to visit and stayed with us for 1 week. I still have some little aunties uncles in Bumiayu, but too bad I can't see them because we didn't go to Bumiayu that time. Hope next time we can meet them all.... Insha Allah.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP