Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My First Plane Trip

I had my first trip by Plane when I was 1 year 2 months old... We (Mama & Me) went to Jakarta to visit my grandparents and family in Jakarta, Indonesia. That was my first visit to Jakarta and also the first time for Mama after her marriage.

I didn't make any problems inside the plane. Even I played very nicely when we have to wait for more than 3 hours (from 12.30 - 4 AM in the morning) in Cochin Airport because The plane was delayed.

inside the Nedumbassery Waiting Room

The trip to Jakarta went smoothly. Soon after I got into the first flight that bring us to Mumbai, I feel to sleep. I slept while we were waiting for the next flight to Jakarta which was also late for 2 hours. I woke up only after 2 hours from the time the flight took off from Mumbai Airport. Me and mama played for a while, had our meal watched tv, and then again slept.. ^_L^. Finally after hours of trip, we landed in Jakarta international Airport, Soekarno-Hatta at 6 PM Indonesian time (around 4.30 PM Indian Time)

on the way to Jakarta, February 5 2006

on the way back to Cochin, May 4 2006

We back to ochin after 3 months. We had a night flight, so we didn't have much problem because again I slept most of the time. I was still awake until our transit in Changi Airport, Singapore. And we played and ate for some time before sleep. And we reached back in Cochin at 3 AM Indian time (4.30 AM Indonesian Time)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP