Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Visit to Mbah Hari's house

My grandmother lives near by to some of her sister and brothers. So it is very easy for us to visit to each other. Of couse that was the first time for me to meet them all.

One day, we went to visit Mbah Hari and Mbah Eny (Mama called them Pakde & Bude, Mbah Hari is my grandmother's elder brother). They live with their daughter and grandchildren (it means my cousins also).

Mbah Eny is a very good cook. At least thats what Mama told me... hehehehe. Becasue I can see her eating all the time there... ;-p. While the best thing for Mama is the food... mine is the chace to meet my coisins and play with them...

1 comments:

Home Cooking 4:45 PM  

itu anak2 pd ngapain kok pd bengong kekeke...

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP