Monday, January 24, 2005

Eid day, Trip to Beach... etc

I want to tell about my last week end. Cause last Friday was Eid day, Uppa took leave from office. We had a long week end Bouncy. So we were planning to go to Tirurangadi again on Thursday night. Mama started packing bags from morning itself. She prepared my dress, cradle, sheets, everything. I'm helping her also... In my own way, of course : I didn't cry and sleep very nicely. Mama said I'm a good girl.... Brows.

At night Uppa came and we started our journey by jeep. It is and old model jeep... so it gave me some 'interesting' experience... hehehe...

On Friday, I went to mosque for Eid prayer with Uppa and Mama. And I didn't cry when Mama pray... I just play and talk... to myself. When we reach back to Umumma's home, Ami moothaappa (Uppa's eldest brother) already there with his family. So, I met my cousins Jaseelkka and Haniatha.

In the evening all the family had a small trip to beach. Again we went by jeep. We enjoyed sunset there. It was a very beautiful sunset. And I like the sound of the waves, the wind, and the sand. I will share some photos for you...


Relaxing on the sand...



me and my cousins (Yasin,Jaseel, and Hania)

Saturday I didn't do anything that much. Ami mothaappa and family already left to their relatives. Most of the time, I just slept.... aaaall day. On Sunday evening we went back to our home in Cochin. And it's my first trip by train. I sat on my Uppa's lap, but I didn't sleep. I think I want to enjoy my first train. When we almost reach Cochin, I fell to sleep cause I was very tired. Then another train pass... with a very big sound. I was so surpraised and cried very loud. Hm.. i don't like big sound like that... it makes me afraid.


my first train journey

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP