Thursday, January 06, 2005

Outing...


(photo was taken in the Park, January 4, 2004)

Yesterday Umumma came to our house. She reach home around 3 PM. I was sleeping that time with Mama. And then Uppa also came home. They decided to go out in the evening, and they will take me too....!!! This is my first evening outing. My very first outing was last Saturday. Uppa and Mama took me to attend one of their friend's wedding. It was looooong journey outing for me. Cause it's around 3 hours from my house. We went there by bus with the group of the groom's family. Well, I slept all the time...

So, last night we went to Park with Umumma. It is a nice greeny place with so many things for children to play. And just the opposite of the park is a harbour with a lot of ships. There are many boats also for tourists who want to sail. This place have a good view. Uppa and Mama used to come here before they have me just to relax or to see the sunset. I will ask them to bring me here also as often as possible ;p

We took some photos. Cause it was night time, the photo not that much good to see. But I will give you one snap anyway :)

We left the park around 9 PM. I was very very tired so I slept on the way back to home. But I enjoy the outing very much...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP