Monday, January 10, 2005

To Hospital

Last Saturday mama brought me to hospital. Both of us have to see our doctor for check up. They measure my weight. I am 4.550 kilo now...!! And then I got DPT vaksin also. I was sleeping when they do the injection. I did't cry :) I just felt some disturbance for my sleep :p

At night I got little fever. It made me feel uncomfort. I cried a little. Just a little... to make Mama take me from cradle and carry me in her hands. I sleep when she carry me. On Sunday also I still have fever. All day I stayed awake ... I couldn't close my eyes to sleep. I even still awake at 12.30 AM..!!!

But today I feel better. I start my daily sleeping program. From morning until evening nonstop.... ;p

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP