Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Finally... an update ^_^


Hello Everybody..!! Assalamualaikum... ^_^ Finally I update my blog after almost 2 weeks... There was nothing special happen in the last 2 weeks I guess. Just daily activities as a baby ;-p sleep, drink milk, play, cry...

My hair is growing now. Still very short, that's why I still look bald. But if you see me closely... I am not bald anymore... hehehe. Alhamdulillah this time my hair grow properly, all over my head... So I think Uppa doesn't have to shave it again..

Mama and Uppa said I am very active now. I move all the time. They can't make me sit in their lap for long time, cause I will go in my own way... hehehe. Two weeks back I fell from my bed. Mama left me for a minute to check her kitchen, but I am faster than Mama that's what she forgot about me, so I fell... I cried of course. Since then, we move the bed to floor and sleep without our cot. Just in case I might fall again. Another progress ^_^ I can raise my body with my both hands and legs (knee) in crawing position. But I still can't move forward... Well I am preparing to do it.... hehehe. I am also almost too big for my cradle. Mama sometimes worry I might fall cause I will do rollover also when I'm on my cradle.

6 comments:

Anonymous 5:37 PM  

didoain nashanya cepet merangkak..dan bikin mama lebih heboh lagi ya...

ayo ayo *ngemangatin nih* pasti mama dan uppa dah gak sabar nunggu princess-nya merangkak ya..:)

jengnadnet & isya-ayya 8:33 PM  

Nashaaa...mamanya nakal ya ninggalin nasha ke dapur..hehe, mama underestimate tuh Sha, kirain Nasha blom "heboh"...ternyataaa....

Anonymous 6:45 AM  

nasha cepet yah tumbuh rambutnya..kalo aku abis gundul lamaaaaa banget botaknya he.he..

ntar kalo nasha udah makin heboh merangkak mamanya jadi tambah langsing lhoo

Anonymous 1:06 PM  

hi nasha lagi ngapain, nak? dah mulai tumbuh ya rambutnya :) bilang mama sering2 update site nasha yaaa..

Anonymous 1:18 PM  

aduh gemesssssss... nasha tambah cantik aja :X. cepetan ngerangkak ya nasha, biar tambah mobile dan tante tambah pusing :D

Bunda 1:59 PM  

Nashhaaa....dah tumbuhnya rambutnya walaupun sedikit yg penting numbuh, yaaa engak nasha?

Ayo dong nasha kamu pasti bisa merangkak...tunjukan kemampuan mu pada mama "ayo....ayo...."

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP