Monday, April 18, 2005

Learn to crawl...

This last one week, I was very busy... hehehe. Now I can raise my body with both legs (sometimes with knees) and both hands strongly. I think I know how to do it in the right way now ^_^ Mama and Uppa always put me on the floor, so I can move to every directions I want. And everytime I see my toys around me... I will try to take them.. even if it's very far from me. Usually, I will 'swim' on the floor to catch the toy. I can move very fast... One day Mama left me in bed room when she cooked in the kitchen. I felt so bored alone... So I decided to play... I get down from bed (the bed is on the floor now, remember..) and go out from bed room. When Mama come to check, I already in front of the bathroom... hehehe.

Now I can stand with my hands and knees, so I'm learning how to crawl now. It is not that easy... I still don't know what to do with my hands while my knees already move forward. If I'm tired of trying to move but no result... I will cry and call Mama or Uppa to help. Sometimes I become very angry and screaming. But, hey... Last Saturday finally I can crawl two steps... Mama put one of my toys in front of me and I tried to take it... And I did it.

2 comments:

Anonymous 10:31 AM  

wah nasha udah bisa merangkak.. tambah mobile aja dong..

House of Covenant 2:13 PM  

hayooo..nasha mau crawling yah.. semangat..semangat..kak rai suporterin deh!!!

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP