Monday, February 07, 2011

New Home

We moved! Finally now we're on 11th floor of the same building. It's been a week we're here, and we love it. This flat has bigger balcony, my favorite part of the house. This is where I put all my toys. And I will spend my time playing with my little sister there, after school.

Cause this new flat doesn't have attached cupboards like we had in our old flat, last week Uppa bought us a new shelfs to put our dresses. Ít's a pink shelf, my favorite color. Me and Noura put it in our room by ourselves, and then we helped Mama putting all of our dresses in it.

Photobucket

1 comments:

tinu 3:58 PM  

Hi liza

got the blog add from naji...ur new blog luks awesome..great posts too...

tinu

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP