Monday, February 07, 2005

Boat Trip

I began my Sunday very early. I mean, earlier than usual ;-p Mama and Uppa still sleep when I woke up. So I played by myself. Mama heard my voice. She gave me milk and we're continue playing together for sometime. Then Uppa joined us also. When I tired of playing Mama put me again to sleep.

I slept for 1 hour, when I woke up again, Uppa and Mama was taking their breakfast. Uppa said he will bring us for a small trip. We're going to Kumarakom, backwaters. After breakfast Mama changed my dress and prepared my things in one bag. Around 11 AM, we start from home by bus. The bus was very very rush, even it is sunday. Uppa take me in carrier, and we got one seat. But Mama failed to get one. She had to stand with a lot of people.

After 1 hour we reach to Chertala, and picked up Uppa's cousin. Then we start again a bus journey to Kumarakom.
This time we all got seat... The view was very beautiful... That's what Uppa said, cause Mama was sleeping on bus hehehe. We can see water in the right and left side of the road. The road is just like a brigde, but it isn't... Can you imagine it..?

When we reach there... we spent half an hour to relax and enjoyed the big lake, while we're waiting for the next boat. Then the next programme was boating... I sit witn Mama. Yes it was my first boat trip. The sound of the boat didn't make me afraid and cry. I enjoy my journey. Well at least for sometime. Then suddenly I cried very loud. I feel tired. Finally I slept half of the boat journey....


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP