Thursday, February 03, 2005

This is how I do it


I am busy to explore my own body now. Around 3 weeks back, I started to realize that I have two hands. I will raise my hands high and I can stay for more than 10 minutes just to look at my hands... and in the next few days, I started to put my hands in my mouth and taste it. After that I can turn my body to left and right side. Because of it, now my sleeping position had changed not on my bach anymore, but on my side of body.

The next improvement.... I remember January 26 was the first time I can roll my body to lay with my chest down. Earlier, Mama have to help me to do it. That Monday morning Mama was in bathroom and Uppa was leaving to office. When Mama came to see me she found me already lay on my chest. Then she called Uppa who run back to home. They laugh happily.

This is how I do it. First of course I will turn my body to left side (I always do it to left side, I don't know why). And then my chest and my back continue move facing down. The next task is to pull my left hand free. For that, I will raise both my legs. It is not easy for a baby like me, I have to use all my energy... (Sometimes when it doesn't work, I will cry and call Mama to help me).

If I'm able to raise my legs with my knee by myself, there will be a little gap between the bed and my body. That is the right time to pull and release my left hand...

And here I am....

Now I am an expert ;-p
Most of the time, I don't need Mama to help me anymore. I just have to wait until my neck become stronger. When it happen, maybe Mama have to watch me all the time... hehehehe.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP