Saturday, February 19, 2005

Happy 3 Moths Old

Today I'm 3 months old. I'm getting bigger and stronger everyday, alhamdulillah. So far there's no big problem about me. Mama and Uppa said they don't have that much problem to taking care of me.

This last one month, I've learned so many things. More smiles, talk, lay on my back, roll-over, and also cry ;-p . I can cry louder than I used to be when I was1-2 months old... There was a night when I cried soooo loud, I think with my maximum volume hehehehe....

Today we we went out to visit Uppa's friend who just come home from US. They have a 7 months old baby also. But I didn't play that much. The weather is sooooo hot, and there was a power cut too. There's no power to turn on the fan... It made me feel uneasy, and I cried most of the time.

From there, we went to one book exhibitions. A lot of children book there. Mama and Uppa searched some book for me. And I got one.... "Big Bird" book... with a lot of pictures and colors. When we reach home, Mama read the book for me. While she's reading... I'm looking to the pictures and read my own way..... aah....uuughh.. baaaa.... mbrrrr...

2 comments:

Zubia and Yusuf's Mom 12:38 PM  

Alow de Nasha, selamat ulang bulan yah. Semoga makin pinter ajah:-D dan jangan banyak banyak yah nangisnya, kasihan mama kaaann?
*cup cup* Cepet jalan juga ya De, trus ntar kita maen bareng..

frufundersam 5:17 PM  

selamat tiga bulan ya nasha, soen dari te tika n oom :)

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP