Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Reading with Mama

I have a book now, Uppa bought it for me last week. It is Sesame Street book "Big Bird Says..." There's a lot of games in the book. Big bird will tell us what to do. Like, she will ask to touch your nose, and then touch your head etc. For the mean time, because I cannot read, Mama will read it for me. What I do is just listen to her and see the pictures. It has sooo many colorful pictures. I like it very much. If I think Mama doesn't read it in a good way, then I will read along wit her to show her how to red for a baby. Aaaghh... oouugh.. rrrr... brrr.....

Sometimes when Mama read the book... I will try to hold the book by myself. Well, of course it is not because I am sooo smart... hehehe. It is just because I like to touch everything now. And bring it to my mouth. Yes, if I'm tired of 'reading' program... I will taste the book. Hey, don't blame me. I only can decide if the book is good or bad only after I taste it. Hehehe... And I think this book is fine ;-p

Usually after finish the book, Mama will leave me and do her home duty. I will play alone, or with Uppa, if he's at home. Reading is not that much interesting for a baby if there's nobody read it for me, right....? So I will back to my own game... Roll-over. It is still my favorite game to play. I will do it at anytime I want. When I feel bored, or when I'm angry cause Mama doesn't come right away when I call her. I even do roll-over when I sleep...! I think Mama have to put plastic sheet all over the bed now ;-p

1 comments:

Zubia and Yusuf's Mom 2:42 AM  

Aduuuuh si adek, udah pinter ya...ayuk sini baca bareng-bareng Zubia. Sama kak Opal juga tuh, ntar sama tante Lily dibuatin kroket deh hehehe

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP