Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My first fever...

Last week I had my first fever (well, I mean a real fever, not because of immunization). My body temperature was a little bit higher than normal. I got flu and little cough also. It made me feel uneasy. I can't sleep by my own as usual. I need Mama to carry me while I'm sleeping. Everytime she put me in my cradle, I woke up immediately. But I didn't cry that much. I just felt uncomfort. So I made Mama busy whole saturday... I mean, I didn't even let her to go to kitchen to cook. Uppa bought food for both of them :-( I went to sleep very late that day. And it was rain also. Maybe because of the change of weather so sudden made me sick. On the next day, I woke up only at 11 AM...!!! But I felt much much better. Mama didn't bath me, cause she still worry I will get fever again. She just washed me with wet clothes.

On Sunday afternoon me, Uppa, and Mama went to Tinu Auntie's wedding. Tinu Auntie is Uppa's colleague in his office. I saw a lot of people there. When we reached back home, I feel very tired. And I started to cry more. And I slept only at 1.30 AM at night... and woke up again at 11 AM. I think I'm ok now. I slept almost the whole day on Monday. I will wake up only if I'm hungry, and for play with mama for some time. Monday night I don't have any problem to go to bed. And Tuesday morning, not like the last two days, I woke up very early in the morning... The fist thing I do is to turn my body up side down. Do you know what I mean.... I mean lay with my chest down. Did I tell you about it...? Yes, I can do it by myself now. That's how I wake Mama up today. She was sooo surprise when she feel something push her on bed. Actually it was me... hehehehe. Hse was very happy to find me turn up side down by myself again... and she called Uppa to see. Then the three of us play together on bed.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP