Monday, March 21, 2005

4 Months Old, Trichy Trip, etc

Now I'm entering my 5th Month.
This is my 4 months old photo file :)



Trip to Trichy

Last week end we had a big trip to Trichy. It is the place where Uppa studied his BSc and MCA and stayed for 6 years. He had an alumni meeting. We start from home on Friday night aroung 8.30 PM. First we went to railway station by bike... and had a dinner while we're waiting for the train. The journey start at 9.45 PM. We had a good seat. Uppa set up my cradle between Mama and Uppa's seat, so I can sleep comfortly. But still the sound of the train, especially when there's another train passed, make me afraid. I had a little problem to sleep, I cried very very loud. Uppa and Mama tried their best to calm me... hehehe. Finally at 12.30 AM I sleep in my cradle until the next morning. We reached Trichy around 8.45 Am then we went to one of Uppa's College lecturer. That day, Uppa was very busy with his programme. I stayed in their house with Mama and some other friends. When the night came, again I cried so loud. I think I miss my own home, changes makes me uncomfort :( The next day, again we visit some houses, and then we went to see the town.

Going Home to Cochin

We started from Trichy at 7.45 PM by train. Again I cried when I try to sleep. We reached back to home at 6.00 AM in the morning... I continue in my warm bed ^_^ until 10.30, and wake up to play with newspaper. I love this morning activity... when mama read morning newspaper, I also will took it... see what I do with the paper... ^_^ After play, I took my bath and now... I'm going to sleep..

See you...

playing with newspaper (left) & bath (right)

2 comments:

frufundersam 12:49 PM  

happy belated 4 months tuk nasha dari te tika n oom *muacch*

jengnadnet & isya-ayya 11:21 AM  

waah nasha, kamu keliatan gede bangettt ya umur 4bln hehe

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP