Thursday, March 31, 2005

Kak Opal... Thank you......

There was a big surprise for me yesterday. Uppa told that Tante Lily's package from Mumbai has arrived in his office. Guess what it is...? Yes, I got 2 cute dresses...!!! The first one is red-black dress with a shy little cat, and the other one is red-white with bear on it. Hmm.. Tante Lily, red must be your favorite color..?? Hehehe. But the white one is little bit too small for me. I have to wear it as often as I can while it's still possible... hehehee. See, how I look with my new dresses ^_^ And there's another surprise in the package. Kak Opal also send me a toy. It is Mama Duck with 2 baby ducks. When we pull them foward, they will make duck sound... quack... quack... quack... Thanks a lot Te Lily and Kak Opal.....


4 comments:

Anonymous 11:23 AM  

Nasha, kita maen bebek²an yuk ;)

jengnadnet & isya-ayya 3:52 AM  

horeee..udah gak sedih lagi kan gara2 dibotakin uppa? (eh itu sih si mama ya heheh)

Zubia and Yusuf's Mom 3:53 AM  

wooi, ada yang cantik pake rok:-D

Anonymous 4:07 PM  

wah..rambutnya dah mulai tumbuh tuh...

cute deh nasha pake baju barunya...
-tante ari-

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP