Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I met ducks ^_^

Yesterday Me and Mama went by bus to meet Uppa in Health Club (he does exercise every evening after office). We reached there around 7 PM. When Uppa finished his game, we went to an exhibition. It is a government exhibition. There are a lot of traditional and homemade products from farmers.
One stall is about poultry. They show a lot of animals. They put them in cages. There are ducks. Beautiful ducks... very white and clean. I like to see them. There are also chicken. Many different kind of chicken. The biggest chicken I saw even bigger than me...!!! Very fat and tall. Another animal are birds, and turkeys.

We left the exhibition around 8.15 PM. From there, I come with Uppa to meet one of his friend. And we had dinner together. I mean Mama, Uppa and his friend. Me... milk is enough ^_^

1 comments:

Zubia and Yusuf's Mom 4:08 PM  

Kak Nasha,i like duks too much, like to copy their voices as well, quack quaack :D

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP