Thursday, March 10, 2005

Today's Update

Today my temperature is still above nomal. Yesterday I felt very uneasy and cried all the time. When Uppa reached home from office I became more comfort. Hmm I miss my Uppa ;-p. My fever was there, but I didn't cry, even I can smile most of the time. Surprise... surprise... Mama said it was very easy to make me sleep last night. Just put me in my cradle and rock it softly... Then I fell to sleep.

I didn't allow Mama to leave me through the night. I need to drink more (I felt thirsty cause it was very hot night for me) and I need part of Mama's body touch me when we sleep... I woke up at 4.30 AM, but didn't cry at all. When Mama checked my temperature, still hot... But I can play by myrself. And when Mama left me in bed to do morning duty, she found me already sleep. I woke up only for drink breastmilk and play for sometime before again I fall to sleep by myself.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP