Wednesday, March 09, 2005

To hospital again....

Today morning I went to hospital to get the third Tritanrix Vaccine (DPT III, HBV III & OPV III). Uppa dropped us to Hospital on his way to office. When we reached there, the receptionist told us that dr. Indira (my Paediatrician) will come only at 10.30 AM. We were 1.5 hours earlier. They offered us to wait for dr. Indira or we can go to the Casualities Room. Bacause we thought that it will be difficult for us to wait, or going home and then go back to hospital, we chose to go to the Casualities.

There were a lot of nurses in there. The hospital wasn't rush , so we don't have to stay in line as usual. They check my weight... 5650 grams. And then they gave me the vaccine. I was sleep that time, and when they inject, I woke up and cried. But I stop cry as soon as Mama carry me again.

I slept on the way home by auto. But when we reach back home I wake up again. I played for some time. Then I start feel uneasy. Mama checked my temperature.... yes fever is starting. It makes me cry all the time. I don't want to sleep in my cradle. Mama have to carry. Even then I still crying... Finally, when I tired, I fell to sleep in Mama's hand. I hope I'll get better soon....

1 comments:

Keluarga Zulkarnain 2:24 PM  

Nasha nadeera..:)
Duh..disuntiknya sakit ya nak...gak apa ya Nak...biar gak gampang kena sakit:)

Bu..kalau DPT emang suka demam..jadi pilih aja yg acellular pertusis vaksinnya..Insya Allah demamnya berkurang atau bahkan kayak Syaffa gak demam sama sekali.

  © Blogger template 'Solitude' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP